Destinations of meeting and orientation points
Exact locations of important spots in the logistic of the journey.
- Heliport of Ceuta: in case the Strait of Gibraltar closes for a long period of time because of weather conditions, from the heliport you will be able to travel to Algeciras and/or Malaga.
- Autocaravanas-rent: is the centre forrenting or delivering back the vehicles.
- Frontier of Ceuta (departure from Morocco): when you leave Morocco, you only have to select this location in your GPS to get to the frontier between Morocco and Spain (Ceuta).
- Frontier of Ceuta: at the departure from the ferry in the port of Ceuta, going to the frontier to enter Morocco, you only have to select your destination in the GPS to get to the frontier between Spain (Ceuta) and Morocco.
- Meeting point – Departure of Morocco: press this location before going to the frontier of Morocco, where you meet the guide who will accompany you going back to Spain.
- Port of Algeciras: taking the ferry towards the port of Ceuta or Tangier Med, you only have to select your destination in the GPS.
- Port of Ceuta: at the departure of Morocco on your way to the port of Algeciras in order to take the ferry in Ceuta, you only need to press this location in the GPS to get to the port of Ceuta.
- Port of Tangier Med: exceptionally, if there is a difficulty to take the ferry in Ceuta,you only need to press this location in the GPS to get to the port of Tangier Med.