Destinations of the different camping sites in Morocco
Locations to find the closest camping sites towards your destinations.
Travelling with a motorhome gives you the freedom to overnight anywhere, nevertheless Caravanning in Morocco always recommends to overnight within campings for different reasons:
- Your vehicle and ownings are always secure.
- You can enjoy the services that the camping offers.
- The prices of the camping are quite moderate.
Any small inconvenience with the vehicle can mess up the journey. The risks decrease exponentially when your vehicle and you are in a camping and, as such, you can visit the city by means of a taxi or in any other way of transport. In cities like Marrakech, Fez, Casablanca or Rabat the traffic is rather chaotic. It would be hard to drive through it with a big motorhome.
Here we give you camping directions that you will encounter during your journey:
- Ait Benhaddou: Kasbah du Jardin.
- Azrou: Emirates Tourist Center.
- Akermoud (Essaouira): Camping la Plage.
- Camping le Bereber de la mountagne.
- Merzouga: Camping Soleil Bleu.
- Chefchaouen: Camping Azila.
- Fez: Camping Diamant Vert.
- Gorges Todra: Camping atlas.
- Marrakech: Camping Ourika Camp
- Mohammedia: Camping L’Ocean Bleu.
- Moulay Bouselham: Camping Flamant Loisir.
- Ouzoud: Camping Aubergue Zebra